Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: P and W Series Mobile Workstations
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

01-21-2021

India

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

How can I get SSD Tray (00UR868)

2021-07-01, 6:35 AM

Hello,

I want to upgrade my system with SSD (PCIe) but that requires a tray to mount the SSD and I am not able to find any place where the SSD tray is available.

(https://support.lenovo.com/in/en/accessories/acc100301-thinkpad-p50-m2-sata-ssd-tray-overview-and-service-parts)

From one of the authorized Lenovo Service station, I received a quotation but the tray is double the price of SSD (500 GB PCIe NVMe SSD) and I can get the delivery of tray in around 120 days!!

Neither the price nor the time are adequate.

Can someone explain why is it so difficult and tiring to get the tray! And how can I get one easily!

Options

2834 Posts

03-11-2020

Greece

330 Signins

14361 Page Views

• Views: 14361
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:How can I get SSD Tray (00UR868)

2021-07-01, 10:54 AM

Hi ManrajP,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Taking the name of the machine and the part number (ThinkPad P50 M.2 SATA SSD Tray 4XB0K59917) and plotting it into google, I got some hits on Amazon and also by just searching for "ThinkPad P50 M.2 SATA SSD Tray"

Hope this helps

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Private Message; questions belong in the forums.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms