Options

2 Posts

03-24-2020

US

2 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Depot has my Thinkpad P1 for over 1.5 month and NO RESPONSE!!

2020-09-01, 16:52 PM

Hello everyone,

Is anyone else dealing with really unresponsive customer service and case managers? 

I have had my Thinkpad P1 in depot for over 1.5 months for issues that I have been having for a year. Constant BSOD with the code WHEA_UNCORRECABLE_ERROR , even if I'm just using zoom, the laptop would freeze and crash.

I sent my computer to depot after being forced to do so by a case manager; they tried returning it to me but it got sent back to sender since FEDEX was unable to keep the laptop in their facility due to restrictions set by the sender (Lenovo).

It's been in depot since July 20th or so. I have called, emailed, Lenovo over 50 times, and no one can locate my laptop or help me find a resolution. 

I'm in the middle of university with no computer, and Lenovo has STILL not taken my case seriously: they cannot find or locate my laptop, nor have they agreed to send me a replacement yet due to their negligence and my defective device. 

I was forced by a case manager to send my laptop to depot before being able to be accepted for a replacement -- I think I am due for a replacement now. 

Based on how I have been treated in the last 1.5 months, I would not recommend Lenovo to anyone who is a professional or student since you will be wasting so much of your time and energy on anything when trying to contact their "customer care". 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete