Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: P and W Series Mobile Workstations
All Forum Topics
Options

17 Posts

11-24-2020

United States of America

16 Signins

55 Page Views

• Views: 55
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Vantage System Update dock firmware recommended update installed version not available

2021-02-02, 14:55 PM

I'm in a cycle of this update being recommended and installed, whether the dock is attached or not... if you notice, it recommended version 3.1.67 then "Installed version: Not Available", but below you'll notice that the same recommended version is installed. 

How do I get Vantage to be able to see the installed version number?

Options

3195 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

255 Signins

16135 Page Views

• Views: 16135
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Lenovo Vantage System Update dock firmware recommended update installed version not available

2021-02-02, 19:23 PM

Hello vidaligu,

Greetings

Though 3.1.67 is not showing in the installed version, it does reflect in the history section. If there are no other issues besides this, I suggest that you disregard it for now. Incoming updates for the Vantage software will soon fix this problem.

We appreciate for bringing this to our attention

Best regards, 
Lorenzo_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

17 Posts

11-24-2020

United States of America

16 Signins

55 Page Views

• Views: 55
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Lenovo Vantage System Update dock firmware recommended update installed version not available

2021-02-04, 16:39 PM

Alright, so that means the issue is with the Vantage software? I'm asking because if there's an issue elsewhere, I want to fix that so things are working properly, because I'm still having external display issues, which should be fixed by Lenovo software.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms