United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

P15 review

2021-01-24, 17:45 PM

Hi! I have searched the forum, but noticed no one replied to the many people asking how to post reviews on the Lenovo website, so in order to help other people avoid the mistake I made, I'll try posting my review here.

In short: a spectacular disappointment and very expensive mistake. 

Still brand new, and the speakers make a crackling, very annoying, very distinguishable sound which after a quick online search I discovered at least one other with the P15 have reported. My machine also made interference with the router, so that every time I’d turn on the laptop, internet would crash for the entire house. This happened without exception only when the P15 was connected, never with our other laptops, and stopped after I finally gave up and switched off the machine for good. An online search will show you that this has also been an issue reported by various lenovo users. Asked for a refund, I am now waiting for the pc to be collected for over 6 weeks, no significant update, still waiting for my refund. 

I also had the issue of the flickering screen, though online you can find a fix by changing a setting, but it tells you all you need to know that the default setting for a machine with this price tag is to literally flicker every few minutes!

Options

560 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

43 Signins

2886 Page Views

• Views: 2886
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:P15 review

2021-01-25, 20:50 PM

Hello p15disappointed,

Welcome to Lenovo Community

We apologize for making you feel disappointed with the ThinkPad P15.

We here are Lenovo are striving hard everyday to provide excellent products and services. 

You may also send your suggestions, ideas and comments into our Feedback section, just go to this link and on the right side you'll see there feedback button.

Regards, 

Lorenzo_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms