Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: P and W Series Mobile Workstations
All Forum Topics
Options

10 Posts

01-15-2009

NY, USA

500 Signins

1426 Page Views

• Views: 1426
  • Message 1 of 2

Roxio Media Import hangs

2009-01-15, 23:23 PM
In the Roxio Media Import program as I choose <photo> and <integrated camera twain>, and press <import now> button, a small window opens showing the webcam view real time.  But when I press <snapshot> button it does not save any picture.  The webcam view and other gui controls in that small window still work but the <snapshot> button show no response.  After this when I close the small window, the Roxio Media Import program window does not accept any mouse input, just as if the small window is somewhere still open as a modal child window.  The photo capture once worked but I cannot make it to work again after some software installation and disabling some startup services.  If I choose <video> capture mode in Roxio it works well and Skype also captures photo and video from the webcam well.  Only <photo> capture in Roxio hangs the program.  Any help?
Options

1 Posts

03-11-2009

UK

3 Signins

38 Page Views

• Views: 38
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Roxio Media Import hangs

2009-03-11, 1:36 AM
Having similar problems.

On a side note I'd also like to think Lenovo for their unnecessarily finicky registration system.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms