Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: P and W Series Mobile Workstations
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

06-07-2015

India

3 Signins

18 Page Views

• Views: 18
  • Message 1 of 2

Thinkpad P1 Gen 1: Intermittent lagging - super slow

2021-05-19, 22:55 PM

Hi,

It is just a 1-year-old machine and I have been facing slowness from the start. some times it is very fast and a delight and sometimes it is just lagging and super slow - restarts do not help. I have done all the basic tricks of adjusting the power plan, removing bloatware, reducing the startup programs, and changing the graphic to discrete. Still, it keeps on lagging at the most crucial time like if I am on an important conf call and it just starts lagging to the extent that the call audio is stretched and distorted both ways.

Even on my kid's zoom video call when there is just one zoom app is open, it starts lagging and distorting the audio.

I need urgent help to resolve this.

Thank you,

Asim

Options

3262 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

258 Signins

16470 Page Views

• Views: 16470
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Thinkpad P1 Gen 1: Intermittent lagging - super slow

2021-05-20, 0:49 AM

Hello AsimDawal,

Greetings

May I know the Windows version and build you are running on the machine?

You may try to run the machine Clean Boot, observe if the computer is still lagging or running slow.

Update us how it goes

Regards, 
Lorenzo_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms