Options

25 Posts

11-20-2019

US

87 Signins

678 Page Views

• Views: 678
  • Message 1 of 3

Threatening email to return a machine to lenovo that it is already with them. Case manager John W. UNRESPONSIVE

2020-03-16, 20:27 PM

Hi all, 

I am very pissed right now at lenovo. Let me explain the situation. 

In October last year I purchased a P1 Gen 2 machine. I got since the beginning the infamous missing keystroke problem, and I was one of the selected people to start the testing Lenovo started. In December I got a escalation case and got assigned to a manager called John W. This person told me they would send a replacement machine to me early January. However, in mid February, after almost one month, the replacement was not even shipped. Unfortunately, my original machine completely crashed and had to sent it to repair services (as it was in warranty). After just 2 days, This manager contacted me and said the replacement was finally shipped (this was the last email I ever received from him, on Feb 26th). Then the following week I received the replacement. Still got few missing keystrokes, but in general much better. However, I wish that was the main problem....

After that, the original machine is stuck in the repair service, but the funny thing is that I received two nasty emails from lenovo saying that I have to return the machine replaced to them or they will charge me. I tried to call my case manager to explain that the machine was in the repair service and thus Lenovo has the machine already, and hence I cannot send it back. This person remained completely unresponsive since then (3 weeks ago), not replaying to any of my emails, not picking up the phone or replying any of the voice mails. Since I keep getting threatening emails from Lenovo, and I did not get any response from this person, I contacted customer services. Here I either got a standard "suck it up" response saying that once the case is escalated they cannot do anything and that I should keep trying to contact this person, or they say they would tell this guy, leave a note, etc... to contact me. I have tried calling multiple times to get this solved but I am completely unhelped, no one in lenovo is able to get this solved, John W. is a ghost and I keep receiving nasty emails from lenovo, last one saying they will charge me in 10 days if they do not receive the machine. 

I really do not what to do, as I have tried everything. Does anyone have any experience with something similar? What do you do when your case manager disappears and lenovo customer service wash their hands? Any lenovo rep here can help me?

Thank you, 

David

Moderator note: post edited to conform with Community Guidelines

Options

25 Posts

11-20-2019

US

87 Signins

678 Page Views

• Views: 678
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Threatening email to return a machine to lenovo that it is already with them. Case manager John W. UNRESPONSIVE

2020-03-22, 0:47 AM

Can any Lenovo rep help me out here???????? It is impossible to get this person to reply and no one at lenovo when I call do anything for me. I was told that the machine will be sent to the other lenovo department and now I receive an email saying that the machine was repaired and now it is going to be sent to me! This is insane...is there no communication between Lenovo departments/staff??? Whatever lenovo reps say is a lie? Now I don't have any label to return this machine, no one is helping me, the case manager has disappeared and absolutely no one in Lenovo is competent enough to get this solve. This is unbelievable. I will never buy any lenovo machine in my life, this is the WORST customer service ever. Rubbish

Options

8203 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32572 Signins

1203730 Page Views

• Views: 1203730
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Threatening email to return a machine to lenovo that it is already with them. Case manager John W. UNRESPONSIVE

2020-03-23, 9:18 AM

Hello @Darrsol 

I've received your private message and have reached to the appropriate team to ensure that the situation is quickly resolved without further issue.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete