09-20-2018

SE

68 Signins

368 Page Views

• Views: 368
  • Message 1 of 4

Where do I go for help?

2020-08-28, 9:55 AM

For the past year I've been experiencing issues with my P52, mainly regarding ThunderBolt and thermal throttling. A couple months ago I reached out with concerns regarding these issues, mainly my unability to reliably connect to external displays using ThunderBolt and decreased performance due to overheating, which lead to a repair ticket being created. The problem now is that according to the repair portal my service request ticket was cancelled the same day as I sent my device to the depot. The service request is marked as closed, and the only updates after the cancellation is that the device has arrived at the depot. I've made and attempt to contact support, through email and calling them directly but no response.

Where do I turn for help now?

Options

11291 Posts

01-02-2010

US

39736 Signins

415593 Page Views

• Views: 415593
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Where do I go for help?

2020-08-29, 6:07 AM

Was the machine under warranty?  Was there a submission form sent with the machine?  Was there a different phone number to check status listed on the form?

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Options

25 Posts

09-20-2018

SE

68 Signins

368 Page Views

• Views: 368
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-08-30, 18:34 PM

Device is still under warranty, and I did what I was instructed to do when sending it away. The phone number I was given is the phone number to customer support, same as I could find on Lenovo's support and contact page.

Options

9207 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32617 Signins

1206115 Page Views

• Views: 1206115
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-09-02, 9:59 AM

Hello and welcome to Community,

It looks as though the old case was cancelled and a new one opened which the Call Centre should be easily able to find using your serial number. The current status is showing from 1st September as Repair Started and would suggest, if you don't hear anything new by the end of the week to call and request an update.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete