cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canadian
Punch Card
Views: 614
Message 1 of 2

Cannot undervolt NVIDIA Quadro P2000 on ThinkPad P1, help?

No matter how hard I tried with various software (MSI Afterburner, NVIDIA Inspector) I cannot undervolt the NVIDIA Quadro P2000. The voltage graph resets on MSI Afterburner when I click apply, and the option to adjust voltage is greyed out on NVIDIA Inspector. I was hoping to fine tune this replacement P1 to my liking and this software problem has happened. On this replacement unit, the heatsink cools the GPU much better (reaching only 60-65 degrees Celsius instead of 90C on the first one), but the CPU temperatures seem to be uneven between cores 0-1, 2-3, and 4-5 (from hot to cool core pairs).

I have updated both Intel and Nvidia drivers to the latest version (manually uninstalled with DDU and downloaded the drivers from their websites respectively), and I'm on the latest Windows 10 Version 1809.

Did anyone else with a P1 or X1 Extreme encountered this same GPU undervolting problem? I would like to know. TIA.

Pamazu
What's DOS?
Views: 351
Message 2 of 2

Re: Cannot undervolt NVIDIA Quadro P2000 on ThinkPad P1, help?

Hi,

I have a Thinkpad p1 with the nvidia quadro p2000. I have the exact same problem. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors