Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Takeda
HDMI
Views: 1,341
Message 1 of 8

Delayed P1 Ship Date

My P1 Thinkpad ship date was just moved from March 11, 2019 to March 14, 2019. High order volume?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,340
Message 2 of 8

Re: Delayed P1 Ship Date

Probably, a supplier is late delivering some needed parts.  SSD?  Wireless?  etc.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Takeda
HDMI
Views: 1,329
Message 3 of 8

Thank you richk!
tecknot
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,311
Message 4 of 8

I wouldn't sweat it too much. My delivery date went from March 4 to 5 to 15 then to 8. I understand you are watching the ship date, but that can change too. Mine did change but I don't recall the dates. Nonetheless, I received my P72 within two weeks of ordering.

Kind regards,

tecknot

I'm not smart, but I know what DOS is.
Takeda
HDMI
Views: 1,268
Message 5 of 8

Thank you tecknot! I'll keep watching, the order went in March 1.
Takeda
HDMI
Views: 1,144
Message 6 of 8

Just an update, it shipped yesterday morning, and the projected delivery date is Wednesday, 3/20,
Pocketturtle
What's DOS?
Views: 504
Message 7 of 8

I ordered a lenovo yoga 730 and it said it was arriving around august 28th or 29th, but it suddenly says it will arrive on october 10th. Hopefully it will go back to august because i want to get it before my fall semester starts. Is it possible for thd shipping dates to go back to normal?

annoyedjjj
What's DOS?
Views: 324
Message 8 of 8

I ordered my P1 on Aug 10 and the estimated shipping date has changed three times from 3-5 days to now Sept 17.  I ordered this for school which starts August 26 and I called and they promised to email me back after contacting the supplier to see if they can expedite the shipping, which I am now unsure if that was said to me just send me away.  Extremely frustrated because when i purchased it says 3 - 5 shipping days, and I even emails to ask if there is expedited option which they replied no, and assured me that the estimated shipping date is correct.  If i knew it it would arrive late I would have never ordered it.  I tried calling but to no resolution, hopefully they will get back to me soon. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors