Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cconesa
Paper Tape
Views: 1,763
Message 1 of 4

Error with command "C:\ProgramData\Lenovo\SupportTVSU/SupportFeed.CMD"

I have just upgraded my W530 to Windows 8 and following the installation of the Lenovo drives, when I start the computer and windows it goes into explorer and a Lenovo-33.VBS opens and does not run. The script inside is as follows:

Set shellObject = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
resultCode = shellObject.Run ("""C:\ProgramData\Lenovo\SupportTVSU/SupportFeed.CMD""", 0, True)
Set shellObject = Nothing
WScript.Quit resultCode

Apparently it is related to the Lenovo System update but I cannot work out how to repair this error. Does anyone have the same issue and is there a way to fix it?. By the way, I have reinstalled the Lenovo System update but error remains.

Christian.

ThorsHammer
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,751
Message 2 of 4

Re: Error with command "C:\ProgramData\Lenovo\SupportTVSU/SupportFeed.CMD"

TVSU is the ThinkVantage Software Update program.  Did you install the Windows 8 version manually?  If not, I would probably download it an install it if you prefer it over manually installing software updates and drivers.

See http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS012808

cconesa
Paper Tape
Views: 1,731
Message 3 of 4

I did install it manually the second time but it made no difference. I suspect there is a registry error somewhere...

cconesa
Paper Tape
Views: 1,645
Message 4 of 4

I have installed windows 8 and installed all the programs again, the same problem comes up again. It is really annoyingme no end and there seems to be no answer from Lenovo...

Please advise.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors