cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bazinger
SCSI Port
Views: 195
Message 11 of 13

Re: Help! P70 "W" key popped off half way!

I appreciate you fishing the post out of wherever it ended up!

And no reason to take offense -- my original post was visible for several minutes (after refreshing the page), and every spam filter I've ever seen filters upon posting, rather than after an arbitrary delay of at least several minutes. So my assumption, while incorrect in the end, was perfectly logical.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 188
Message 12 of 13

@Bazinger wrote:

I appreciate you fishing the post out of wherever it ended up.

And no reason to take offense -- my original post was visible long enough for 5 different people to see it, and every spam filter I've ever seen filters upon posting, rather than after an arbitrary delay of at least several minutes. So my assumption, while incorrect in the end, was perfectly logical.

Fair enough, although I did note in the edit comment how your post had been restored.  The filters seem to work on the database in the background (a guess on my part) which can lead to some confusing behavior.

Looks like your original concern is proceding to a happy ending - eventually - so good luck and let us know how it goes.

regards,

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

Bazinger
SCSI Port
Views: 144
Message 13 of 13

Sorry for the late reply. I finally did get my keyboard replaced under warranty by Lenovo, 37 days after I filed the original claim. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors