06-22-2016 09:24 AM
Usual procedure is to:
1) download BIOS updater program from Lenovo Support Website for P70 (either ISO file to burn to a CD or executable for the appropriate OS). Read README files for any special instructions, otherwise:
2) make certain battery is charged AND AC adapter is plugged-in and functioning.
3) disconnect any USB devices and external monitors (probably not essential, but a good idea).
3) either run the executable or boot from the CD you made
4) let the machine reboot -- may happen a couple of times.
That's the whole deal.