Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RTILenovo
Paper Tape
Views: 1,843
Message 1 of 2

Intel® AMT Critical Firmware Vulnerability

On May 1, Intel published a security advisory regarding a critical firmware vulnerability in certain systems that utilize Intel® Active Management Technology (AMT), Intel® Standard Manageability (ISM) or Intel® Small Business Technology (SBT). The vulnerability could enable a network attacker to remotely gain access to business PCs or devices that use these technologies. Lenovo is aware of this problem and has published Lenovo Security Advisory: LEN-14963, which includes a timetable for their scheduled fix for specific platforms.  

Sorry, I did not realize that this is duplicate information already published in the forum: Vulnerability-hits-Intel.

RF67
Paper Tape
Views: 1,566
Message 2 of 2

Re: Intel® AMT Critical Firmware Vulnerability

I am having a problem installing the Lenovo patches for the AMT Vulnerability silently.

running e.g. girg36ww.exe /silent.  This partly works, however, gets stuck at an informational box telling you you need to close apps etc.  This requires user to click next.  Because of this the package just gets stuck at "installing" in SCCM.  Is there a switch to get it to install without any interaction.  Don't want to have to find a third party tool to "record" clicking Next if I can just pass it a switch.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors