cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
L530
HDMI
Views: 192
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Thinkpad Bluetooth Laser Mouse hakt und ruckelt seit Creators Update am Thinkpad P70 ...

Hallo!

Verkacktes Windows 10 Creators Update, seit der Installation des Creators Updates auf meiner Thinkpad P70 Workstation hakt, ruckelt und hat meine Thinkpad Bluetooth Laser Mouse Aussetzer.

Sämtliche neuen Treiber von Lenovo und auch Treiber die Windows Update gezogen hat, bzw. Treiber direkt von der Intel Homepage für das Intel 8260 Bluetooth bringen keine Lösung.

Ein Auswechseln der Batterien hilft auch nichts.

Also vermute ich, dass einfach eine frühere Treiberversion des Bluetooths für das Thinkpad P70 die Probleme des Ruckeln am Thinkpad P70 lösen.

Wo bekomme ich die Lenovo Treiber für das Bluetooth am P70 für Win 10 64 bit her?

Auf der Lenovo Treiberseite sind nur mehr die aktuellen verfügbar.

Bitte um Hilfe.

Jomant
SCSI Port
Views: 153
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad Bluetooth Laser Mouse hakt und ruckelt seit Creators Update am Thinkpad P70 ...

I got the same problem.... But first let me translate this for everybody here. 

My P70 (or in my case P71) has a problem to keep the connection estimated between the Lenovo mouse and my Laptop. Got the current driver installed. 

The German guy above me got the same issue after the creators update. 

I set everything Bluetooth related in Device Manager up to NOT let windows turn of the device to save power. 

The mouse cuts out for 5 sec and comes back on. If you turn the mouse upside down during that time I noticed that the battery led toggles on and off. So it reboots. So I assume it's driver related to because it worked perfectly fine before on the L530 guys machine. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors