Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LCHDR
Paper Tape
Views: 172
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo contact email

Hello: I purchased a P52 last month and have been trying to get things up and running. I have a question on installing an NVME drive that I have seen answers to, but some answers have been contradicting. I just wanted to get an answer from Lenovo, thinking I can believe them better than anyone. I can't find an email address to contact them anywhere on the website. Does anyone have an email I can use to contact them? It is a sad state of affairs when a company in todays world does not give out an email address for customers to contact them. I am not really happy with this computer yet and am thinking maybe I should return it while I still have a chance. I don't have much time left to return for a refund.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 129
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo contact email

This forum is a good place to ask for and receive help.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
LCHDR
Paper Tape
Views: 65
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo contact email

Hello, Rich:

Thanks for your reply. I have contacted Lenovo by a couple phone calls, talking to several people each time, and could not get any help at all from them. It seems they have no one at all that can answer technical questions. One would think that they would have someone who could answer a simple question on their product. This is the first Lenovo I have ever purchased and it will be my last. I have never had any problems at all getting any questions answered by HP, either by phone or email. Lenovo will not even give out an email address to send questions to! I just thought I would try a Lenovo this time. Bad decision on my part and I am stuck with it, as it just went over the 30 day return yesterday. I will try and post some questions on the forum and see if I can get some answers. I have done searches for answers and found conflicting results, so I thought I would be best to ask Lenovo directly, but they do not want to let anyone talk to me that would know their product. I guess time will tell how the product is, but the support so far is far from what it should be.

LCHDR

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors