Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BobU
Punch Card
Views: 179
Message 1 of 4

New P51S Errors

Hi folks,

New P51S loaded. I must say I called Sales Service before ordering and got bad information on construction and batteries, but still reasonably happy with the computer. Maybe 20% setup now and MANY apps still to install.

I have a half dozen Critcal errors and some oddities in TMP. I have cleaned a few so far from googling the error codes, but the follpowing appears in temp on every boot or retart (some errors only on restart, some only on cold boot - this one is both).

Anyone know what this means and why the error is being throuwn?

#pragma namespace("\\\\.\\ROOT\\Lenovo")
#pragma deleteinstance("WMI_extension.Name=\"Lenovo.PnPSignedDriverEx, Version=1.0.0.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=295da83ec5e82df3\"", nofail)
#pragma deleteinstance("__InstanceProviderRegistration.provider=\"Wmi_Extension.Name=\\\"Lenovo.PnPSignedDriverEx, Version=1.0.0.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=295da83ec5e82df3\\\"\"", nofail)
#pragma deleteinstance("__MethodProviderRegistration.provider=\"Wmi_Extension.Name=\\\"Lenovo.PnPSignedDriverEx, Version=1.0.0.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=295da83ec5e82df3\\\"\"", nofail)
#pragma deleteclass("Win32_PnPSignedDriverEx", nofail)

Thanks! More to come if I cannot solve them on my own.

~Bob

BobU
Punch Card
Views: 127
Message 2 of 4

Re: New P51S Errors

No one have any idea what is creating these temp files?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 121
Message 3 of 4

"Maybe 20% setup now" - did you reinstall the OS?  From where?  

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
BobU
Punch Card
Views: 119
Message 4 of 4

"20%" setup

No, installing all my apps like Office, Photoshop, etc and configuring all control panels, etc. OS is factory fresh.

I get these temp files on every boot. Perhaps every restart as well, but I do not recall that for sure.

~Bob

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors