Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lionman
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,872
Message 1 of 3

P-Series vs W-Series

I've had my P50 for a while now, and I keep coming back to the Lenovo website from time to time, looking at various accessories that I think I'd like to pick up.  However, Lenovo still doesn't list the P-Series in their drop-down menues when trying to tell them which machine you have.

Are we supposed to just tell them we have W-Series, and hope we're not asking for a Docking Station, that won't be compatible between the P and W series systems?

Does anyone else find it odd, that Lenovo is "hiding" things about the P-Series laptops?

Thanks for the input!

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 1,844
Message 2 of 3

Re: P-Series vs W-Series

Probably an oversight on the part of the web team, but I'll look into it.  These platforms have been out long enough now that there should be no reason we don't have them properly populated in the pull down menus (at least for the docking options).

In a quick check, I don't see any of the P-series mobile workstations in that "select your system" pulldown for any of the accessories pages (docking, mice/keyboards, bags/cases, etc.).  I also don't see several of our newer ThinkStation systems listed in that pulldown as well, and those systems have been out for a while as well. 

I'll look into it and let you know what I find out.

If we've helped resolve your issue, please be sure to mark your topic as solved!
GTVic
Punch Card
Views: 1,780
Message 3 of 3

Re: P-Series vs W-Series

Speaking of "out long enough", is there anything new on the horizon?

Top Kudoed Authors