Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Guru
Views: 2,226
Message 1 of 1

P50 Sound Enhancement Thread

Hi all

As one of my friends have just purchased a P50, I am able to use his set to provide sound enhancement tweaks for P50. The tweaks may not be optimal for P40 Yoga, P50s and P70 as different machines uses different kind of internal speaker. The tweaks would not be optimal for external audio device due to variation of frequency response.

To tweak the sound:
1. Go to Start > All Apps (All Programs) > Dolby > Dolby Audio

2. Click Personalize

3. There are two types of preset provided for the internal speaker, Loudness and Balanced. You may try out both to see what you prefer, and adjust the EQ accordingly to the photos below.

Loudness: Less bass, maximize midrange and treble sound loudness 

Loudness.PNG

Balanced: Flat response with increased overall sound loudness

Balanced.PNG

I hope this benefits any P50 user who wish to bring the best out their P50 internal speakers! Enjoy!

Peter
ThinkPad W520 | ThinkCentre E73 SFF | Yoga 11s | Yoga 3 Pro | Yoga 900 | Yoga Home 900 | Yoga Tablet 2 Pro | Miix 2 10" | IdeaPad Y460p | IdeaPad K1 | 3000 Y300 

Give kudos to reward people for their assistance | Mark thread solved if the solution works | I am an active volunteer, not an Lenovo employee

=====================================

List of Sound Enhancement Thread

W520 ; Dolby ; IdeaPad Slate Tablet ; Yoga 3 Pro ; X100e ; Vibe Shot ; Yoga 900 ; P50

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors