Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TrumpsHair
Blue Screen Again
Views: 375
Message 1 of 4

P50 ThinkPad Video Features NVIDIA N16S / Quadro N16P driver not installing

Hey All, 

the most recent ThinkPad Video Features Driver (version 22.21.13.8229) available through System Update won't install on my P50. I've downloaded it directly through the Lenovo site, Lenovo Vantage, and the System Update app; none have installed the driver properly. 

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Capture.JPG

Guru
Views: 374
Message 2 of 4

Re: P50 ThinkPad Video Features NVIDIA N16S / Quadro N16P driver not installing

I am not trying to offend you by this question.  Have you tried unchecking "Defer Installation" ?  I dont know if it was just accidentally clicked when you were trying to get a screen capture.  So I apologize again.

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
 If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may   help other forum members as well.
 T490, TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
 Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

TrumpsHair
Blue Screen Again
Views: 370
Message 3 of 4

Lol, yes I have! Great observation though - that would've easily been the issue.
Guru
Views: 366
Message 4 of 4

How do you know its not installing?  Are the version numbers not matching up?  The reason i'm asking is on my TP25 I ran Lenovo Vantage and it says there is an update for the Intel/Nvidia drivers.  I chose to install it and rebooted at the end.  When I ran Lenovo vantage again.  It showed the same Intel/Nvidia video driver again.  I went into device manager and it showed it was updated already.  Just on a whim i reran lenovo vantage and allowed it to install again.  This time when i rebooted and i reran lenovo vantage it did not show the intel/nvidia drivers needed to be installed.

the other thing is are you using a admin account to install?

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
 If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may   help other forum members as well.
 T490, TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
 Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors