Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
len88
Punch Card
Views: 1,234
Message 1 of 4

P51 problems watching youtube

Today for the first time I've noticed weird problem. When I try to watch video on youtube, my screen goes berserk. The whole screen starts jerking and it becomes impossible to watch or do anything... I press space to pause video, but image jitter continues. I switch to another window, screen is still doing that. There is no way to stop it, unless I close the browser and then put computer into sleep. Only when I wake it up the screen becomes stable again.

Anybody see that?

And more importantly, how to fix it?

I've experienced this weird behavior with several different movies today. You may check it e.g. here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwYvJ91OPjM

Windows 10, 10.0.17134.48. Intel video driver 21.20.16.4590. NVIDIA Quadro M2200 driver 22.21.13.8264.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,211
Message 2 of 4

Re: P51 problems watching youtube

What browser?  Can you try a different one?

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
len88
Punch Card
Views: 1,200
Message 3 of 4

@

Lenovo Vintage doen't offer me update for Intel video driver, but I know that there is a newer version for NVIDIA Quadro M2200 driver 23.20.16.4973 (https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-p-series-laptops/thinkpad-...). Should I install it manually?

danielmartinezh
What's DOS?
Views: 626
Message 4 of 4

Hello! I'm having the exact same issue on a ThinkPad E570. Already had to replace one screen and it keeps happening.

Is there a way to fix this besides switching browsers? Does not make sense that a YouTube video could cause hardware damage.

Please help.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors