Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nougain
Fanfold Paper
Views: 525
Message 1 of 2

P52 SATA HDD Caddy & Connector Cable

Lenovo ThinkPad P52 Mobile Workstation Laptop | Product ID: 20MAS3V600 | Need to add SATA HDD | Need Caddy & Connector Cable | New Delhi, India

I need to upgrade my newly bought Lenovo ThinkPad P52 Mobile Workstation Laptop by adding a SATA HDD. For the HDD to be added, disk caddy and connector cable are needed.

For the disk caddy and connector cable, I have come across two part numbers 01YU230 and 4XB0L63274. I was informed that the 01YU230 part is the validated one for P52. Unfortunately, both the not available in India and it would take 50 days to procure from China.

Questions:

1. Which one is the right part number for caddy & connector for P52 (India)?

2. If 01YU230 is not available then can 4XB0L63274 be used for P52?

3. Are the cable length and specs of 4XB0L63274 compatible for P52? 4XB0L63274 is available from Amazon UK (~USD 40 including international delivery).

4. Has anyone used 4XB0L63274  with her P52 and facing no problems?

Thanks for your help.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 465
Message 2 of 2

Re: P52 SATA HDD Caddy & Connector Cable

Hi Nougain!

Welcome to the community,

We found a similar discussion that you could check here.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-P-and-W-Series-Mobile/ThinkPad-P52-storage-kit/m-p/4171878#M75... If the part numbers are not available in your region, you may order them from third party online store.

Regards,

Admin note: embedded link shortener converted to full URL for clarity

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors