Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Message 1 of 2 (361 Views)

Problem With My TrackPoint W510

Hello,

I usually have my laptop connected though the ethernet, so I have the wireless radios turned off. I have my TrackPoint mouse set to the highest sensivity level in both the mouse settings in the control panel and in the ultranav software. When I want to use the wireless network, I flip the switch and the wireless radios come on. Incedentally, when I do that, the mouse becomes less sensitive. So every time I turn on the wireless radio, I have to go to the control panel and change the sensitivity back to high. The ultranav software is not affected. The settings also get reverted to default when I turn on the laptop while the wireless radios are on. Does anyone know how to make the mouse stay at the highest sensivity level regardless of whether the radios are on or off?

Former Employee
Message 2 of 2 (320 Views)

Re: Problem With My TrackPoint W510

hi rgoode,

with regards to this, could you uninstall the ultranav software and drivers from your system,

then let windows install its generic drivers. once generic drivers has been installed, change the sensitivity settings for the mouse and see if there is a difference when wifi mode is on and off.

once done, go to http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/MIGR-74582.html download the latest ultranav software and driver.

do a test again.

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
Top kudoed Authors