Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oscar111
Paper Tape
Views: 1,771
Message 11 of 16

Re: Shipping Delay!!!!!

Same thing is happening to me. Today was the third time the date has been puch out a week. When i placed the order said ships in 5-7 business days. If it does ship on this revised date it wilol have been 20 days. I stress IF. I will never order form the clowns again. They are liars.

MKP51
Paper Tape
Views: 1,684
Message 12 of 16

Hello try to customize a similar type of Dell and share the info with us Smiley Happy 

zdakuj03
What's DOS?
Views: 1,629
Message 13 of 16

Ordered a T480 on 2018 July 31 and oh my - shipping schedules keep on moving (Aug 13 to 15 to 18 to 20 and now 21). If cancelling is possible at this stage, I will do it. Really disappointed. Lenovo has been in this business for so long but how come there's no improvement.

TruthForReals
What's DOS?
Views: 678
Message 14 of 16

I just ordered and got a significant delay. I look at the screenshot at time of purchase: "Ships same business day if ordered by 2pm EST"

No qualifications, no what-ifs, just "ships by 2pm EST"

I understand global supply chains, but I also understand lying marketing. Canceling.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 608
Message 15 of 16

Hello TruthForReals,

Welcome to the Lenovo Community Forums.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Dates are refreshed automatically based on the latest information provided. In addition, for custom to build systems, the dates may change when a part is selected that has a longer estimated ship date. If one of those selected parts are chosen the dates will change based on availability.”

You may click this link https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/shopping-faq/# to review the Shopping FAQs for more details.

Regards.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Jake1414
Paper Tape
Views: 217
Message 16 of 16

I ordered a Thinkpad P53s on August 21st and it says expected ship date is September 27th. It said on the website 5-7 business days to ship. This is false advertising and their product is good but their service sucks.  They said they would put in an expedited shipping order and the expected arrival date never changed. This is very frustrating for a student in college.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors