Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gemini132
Punch Card
Views: 911
Message 1 of 1

ThinkPad P51 delivery delays and awful shipping timing

Hi

I recently bought a ThinkPad P51 on the Lenovo online store in the UK, the shipping of this of the order experienced a few days delay going from the advertised 7 business days to 11 business days this due to a shortage on memory, luckily I didn't have to wait a long time for the order to be shipped as I could see it happened to some customers who bought the new P series back in May. However the factory from where these laptops are assembled LCFC (HEIFEI) ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY in China always seems to missed the latest collection time for the courier that Lenovo uses UPS, this is the second order where I have had the same problem, this factory tendered the shipment to UPS after the latest collection time causing a further one day delay to an already delayed shipment. 

I don't understand why on such high end machines and considering the prices that customers are willing to pay why Lenovo doesn't offer a premium delivery service so customers can receive the shipment quicker, also I noticed now that the advertised shipping time for some models on the new P series is now showing on the Lenovo online store in the UK from 3-4 weeks probably because of some sort of shortage in parts I believe.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with those thinking to buy any model of the P51 or P71 the current shipping situation and delays you may encounter.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors