Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aaurnab
SCSI Port
Views: 612
Message 1 of 7

Thinkpad P50 Bios  1.45

My Thjinkpad running Bios 1.46. I can'nt change the value to Default F 9and "OS Optimized Defaults" ... I am running Windows 10 x64. Is there any options for changing the value from Windows? 

Thanks

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 608
Message 2 of 7

Re: Thinkpad P50 Bios  1.45

"Can't change the value"???  Do you have password set?

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
aaurnab
SCSI Port
Views: 573
Message 3 of 7

several time I tried to reset bios by pull out CMOS battery, but no luck, there are no password and no privillage to changing the values, all are grayed. Is Bios corrupted??, 

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 530
Message 4 of 7

Pulling the cmos battery does not remove a password.  It sounds like you have one.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

aaurnab
SCSI Port
Views: 524
Message 5 of 7

I had One, but Now I have nothing.. I can Only Install Windows 10 x64 UEFI file system...

Before Pulling CMOS battery I entered BIOS by password, but could not change the values, that's why I tried to pulling out CMOS battery...

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 506
Message 6 of 7

That means you entered the power-on password, not the BIOS password.  They are or can be different.  When you get the POP prompt, hit enter.  Then it will prompt again and you enter the BIOS password

Rich

aaurnab
SCSI Port
Views: 489
Message 7 of 7

Thanks for Answer....When Entering BIOS, I could without password at this Time... Before Pulling Out Battery I Entered Bios password and I did change values, But after A windows 10 reset, I can't change anything!!! that's why I pull out CMOS battery thinking that I could reset BIOS...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors