Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nk014914
What's DOS?
Views: 216
Message 1 of 2

Thinkpad keeps disconnecting the wifi!

Hi, I recently bought a Thinkpad P1 Gen 2 and it has been giving me quite some trouble with wifi connectivity. It constantly disconnects from my home wifi after like 10 minutes. And at times, it will say "can't connect to this network". I know nothing is wrong with the network because all my other applications connect just fine, and this happens almost anywhere I go and connect to a wifi network. I've been trying to find a number to call (I do have a warranty) but it seems I have to submit a ticket. But when I try this, I can't get past a certain page because it asks for a language but the drop down menu only has "select one" so there's no way for me to submit it. It's such a shame that I can't even get in contact with someone, even though I paid this much money to purchase this product. I really hope someone here can help me, otherwise I might have to return this laptop and search elsewhere because this issue is a real inconvenience for me Smiley Sad

Guru
Views: 187
Message 2 of 2

Re: Thinkpad keeps disconnecting the wifi!

What is the brand of your router/ap? What band are you using?

P53 XEON 2276 BIOS 1.19 OLED UHD 4K Multi-touch display, 96GB RAM, RTX5000, RAID 1, 1TB x 2 Samsung PM981, 1TB PM981, WWAN
P70 XEON 1505, BIOS 2.32, 4k Display, 64GB, M3000M NVIDIA GPU, RAID1 1TB Samsung PM981 PCIe-NVMe SSD x 2, 2x Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD. EM7455 WWAN
P1. BIOS 1.25,Xeon Processor, 4k UHD IPS multi-touch display, 32GB, PM981 1TB x 2, RAID1

I am not an employee nor an agent of Lenovo.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors