Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ptrottier
Paper Tape
Views: 1,396
Message 11 of 17

Re: W510 Removed?

...So does someone know when it will be available for real? And also what is the price range?

guybrush
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,349
Message 12 of 17

I don't think is "acceptable" at all actually. You never see Sony, Dell, HP add a product then yank it without explanation. The HP Elite models are on the site, but not available for order. Why can't Lenovo do that? I have to say that Lenovo's purchase experience is rather dismal.

coverthawk
Paper Tape
Views: 1,287
Message 13 of 17

HP doesn't always practice that - I purchased a model TX2Z laptop in October of 2008 and didn't receive it for a month and a half - sometimes stock just isn't available. I am one that doesn't believe the customer isn't always right. If you don't want to wait to receive something that is ordered, don't order it. If you don't like the wait, don't buy the product. Simple as that.
guybrush
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,236
Message 14 of 17

Exactly! And if enough people do that, Lenovo loses. So, what we agree on here is that if Lenovo continues doing this, then people like me will go away, and people like you may tolerate it (and I think up to a limit).

BTW: I am not just talking about wait times. That is usual and if the information is clear from the beggining, then its fine. I am talking about miss-communication, delays without explanation, hard to find specs, etc. That is what Lenovo is doing here...

logingin
Paper Tape
Views: 1,187
Message 15 of 17

I agree this is not acceptable to just take money hold them for 5 days and then return them without %? 

This called fraud promise one thing and do another plus manipulate the customer.

Good example saying up-to when there's nothing to choose from?

I like the quality of the thinkpads but this is not at all acceptable to sell something and just use your time and

money to their advantage and then discard you as a one of customer . 0 out of 10 for this lenov

guys those who are in US and can call up the lenovo I would really appreciate it if you did

and ask them when the W510 will appear again plus why some" customers get refunds? I called them

few times but due to the time difference I am unable to reach them in time to speak to live person.

logingin
Paper Tape
Views: 1,180
Message 16 of 17

The W510 Is back on the US site of lenovo as I write.

logingin
Paper Tape
Views: 1,145
Message 17 of 17

Confirming the NVS 5100m is the FX880m If not you can refund/return it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors