FI

1 Signins

39 Page Views

• Views: 39
  • Message 1 of 2

W530 Mobile Broadband doesn't work after updating WIN 10

2018-01-11, 19:35 PM

Hey,

I updated my W530 to Win 10 Pro 64-bit a while ago, after that the mobile broadband didn't work. I've been trying to solve the problem, but i have no tricks left anymore, so meaby i can find help in here.

The computer does find the SIM-card and in Windows settings -> Network and internet -> Mobilebroadband it says "Connected" and shows all informationc etc. but then in Windows settings -> Network and internet -> Status, it says in red color "No connection"  "You are not connected to any network"

It DID work in Win 7, but after the update, no more.

I've tried deleting drivers and installing them again, and after that updating the firmware (well it just said "no need to update firmware, it's allready the latest" something like that. Reinstalling Windows completely. Still not working. 

There is no Security code locking it, and i have tested that the SIM card does work fine automatically example. in my tablet.

What else is there? Do i have to install Win 7 to get it working again..

Options

12462 Posts

06-06-2011

RU

17637 Signins

171860 Page Views

• Views: 171860
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: W530 Mobile Broadband doesn't work after updating WIN 10

2018-01-11, 20:13 PM
Welcome to the Community

I'd check out the APN settings in the connection profile, according to your contract with cellular operator (tariff plan). Windows 10 APN database might have wrong APN settings for your SIM card' data.

x220 • Gobi 2000 3g | hdd, msata ssd, wwan, wifi, gps -- unique hand-made config
ThinkPad 25 Special Anniversary Edition. #retro. Signed by D.Hill
T470p | X1 Carbon Gen3 | Miix 2 10" | Yoga Tablet 2-1050F (Android) + BT Keyboard
ThinkPad Stack • 2.4/5 Wireless Router, HDD 1 TB, BT Speaker, Power Bank, Mobile Projector

Do it well, worse becomes itself

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Portugues    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save