Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Staff
Views: 699


II want to buy a DVD Bluray drive and I need a plastic part that my current drive has but I do not know how it is called and what it is for.




The plastic bit is actually just a plastic peg to hopefully stop someone inserting the drive into another system and damaging the connectors on the drive or mainboard.


It should be held on by two screws and is easily transferred to a new drive. You can just leave it off as not having it will not stop the drive from working.

Was this information helpful?