cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dotCID
What's DOS?
Views: 1,175
Message 1 of 3

X-rite Color Calibrator: Error Turning off laptop notifications (w520)

Hi,

I have been receiving the error stated above all day. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software ( I downloaded the copy available here ), to no avail. The last time I ran this software (about a month or two ago) it worked perfectly fine.

I own a Lenovo W520, model 428449G, with Windows 7 Professional 64-bit installed.

There is a possibility that this is connected to another software error I am experiencing but have not researched yet. This error is that upon entering sleep mode my laptop wakes instantly. However, I received no errors or warnings installing this software so it should, as far as I know, work independent of this.

jtlomb
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,078
Message 2 of 3

Re: X-rite Color Calibrator: Error Turning off laptop notifications (w520)

I have a 45 day old W530, Windows 7 Pro, 64 bit, with the same problem.  I deleted the original X-rite program and reinstalled from Lenovo website.  This did not resolve the problem.  Called technical support who told me that they believe that I have a faulty LED monitor which needs to be replaced. 

Highlighted
inlight
Paper Tape
Views: 713
Message 3 of 3

Re: X-rite Color Calibrator: Error Turning off laptop notifications (w520)

This problem is tied to the power options and settings response to the closing valves, check whether the system reacts to the closing of the screen, set the Power Options reactions to the closing valves, check how well it works and then Pantone calibrator will also work.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors