Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luiwa
What's DOS?
Views: 711
Message 51 of 58

Re: can i configure backlit keyboard on a P51 to be always on

Hi folks.

Searching for information on this issue for the Yoga c930 has inexorably led me to this topic! I was willing to try the solution on this machine but Keyboard_Core.dll does not exist anywhere. I do have Vantage and the toolbar installed and I can toggle the backlight via the toolbar so obviously the capability is there, somehow, it's maybe just a different version of Vantage? Any ideas appreciated. Smiley Happy

JnrJedi
What's DOS?
Views: 637
Message 52 of 58

Can anyone help me work out were I'm going wrong?

Ive downloaded the github contents and inzipped it, but I cant see an installer .exe file anywhere?

dougieshizzle
Paper Tape
Views: 561
Message 53 of 58

Any updates on an ETA for the next version?  It looks like most of the major issues have been fixed, this is a great project!  Plan to use again once the bug preventing restart/shutdown is resolved.

Chipsaru
Fanfold Paper
Views: 503
Message 54 of 58

Hey, not sure what happened to @JooJooBee666, here are compiled binaries, please use original installer and replace files in C:\Program Files\LBCService with contents from this archive.

dougieshizzle
Paper Tape
Views: 448
Message 55 of 58

Great thanks! Really appreciate it! Hopefully this project continues Smiley Happy Plan to setup again tomorrow.

Genero
Fanfold Paper
Views: 357
Message 56 of 58

Hi,

Sorry, but it looks like this version is not working better, at least on my T480. 

For instance: I can change the settings from the GUI app, though whenever I try to save them, it's not working, the old values remain. In addition, when I boot the laptop, the keywoard backlight stays off, even if defined properly in the defaulted settings. 

I think I'm done here with this tuning attempt. I'll keep using this Thinkpad with the standard package that doesn't offer a clever backlight management for the keyboard. Not great but it will do. 

Many thanks to all the contributors, a substantial work has been achieved here. 

Cheers! 

Dayfly
What's DOS?
Views: 245
Message 57 of 58

lenovo updated the vantage app and it stopped working here, is there a workaround or wil there be a fix ?

Dayfly
What's DOS?
Views: 145
Message 58 of 58

Anyone ?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors