cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arcnei
Fanfold Paper
Views: 285
Message 1 of 5

do lenovo allow on site repairs at forwarder's/courtier's site (eg. USPS, FedEx, DHL)

I'm about to ship my thinkpad p50 from the Philippines to the US using a forwarder. My p50's touchpad and track pad stopped working. The keyboard is still working but the trackpoint, the trackpad, and the mouse buttons are not working. I tried everything but nothing works, planning to disassemble it acually but I'm scared that it might void my warranty.

I want to use its US exclusive NBD on site warranty, but I'm not sure if lenovo will allow on site repairs at the storage or receiving areas of USPS, DHL, or any forwarder.

Do any forwarder even allows such kind of service...... like keeping the laptop and having on site repairs at their offices/storage areas?

Please help Thanks!

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 246
Message 2 of 5

Re: do lenovo allow on site repairs at forwarder's/courtier's site (eg. USPS, FedEx, DHL)

I have never heard of any courier that had that sort of facility

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
arcnei
Fanfold Paper
Views: 201
Message 3 of 5

Re: do lenovo allow on site repairs at forwarder's/courtier's site (eg. USPS, FedEx, DHL)

so, is there anyway that I can have my p50 repaired in the US?
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 197
Message 4 of 5

Have you talked to support?  Did they tell you to ship to U.S.?

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
arcnei
Fanfold Paper
Views: 65
Message 5 of 5

Yes, they asked me to ship it to someone i know in the us and have the NBD on site at their place. Shipping will cost me at least $180 dollars back and forth. I decided to have it fixed it here and just buy the parts at ebay or aliexpress, to save cash.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors