Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: S Series, ThinkPad Yoga and Twist Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

05-20-2015

Sweden

4 Signins

80 Page Views

• Views: 80
  • Message 1 of 3

ThinkPad yoga S3 14 (Europe) - are battery problems fixed?

2015-05-20, 14:44 PM

I just ordered a TP yoga s3 14 yesterday (from Sweden) and after reading this forum I'm not sure anymore if that was a good idea.  So my questions are: Did anyone already receive this updated version of the laptop (it was avaliable in europe May 2015)? How long did it take to get the laptop (some people are saying 2 months and that scares me)? Did battery problems get fixed? Please help me, I can still cancel my order but I really like this laptop and want to be sure that it is still bugged. 

Options

2 Posts

08-12-2015

Brussels, Belgium

5 Signins

43 Page Views

• Views: 43
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: ThinkPad yoga S3 14 (Europe) - are battery problems fixed?

2015-08-12, 9:33 AM

Hi Grinch,

How did you get on with the laptop? We have just received 100 of these and I'm in the process of building the image and driver sets. Any heads up or any issues you may have come across would be great to know so I can look at a fix before we roill these out in 2 weeks.

Best,

Edd

Options

4 Posts

05-20-2015

Sweden

4 Signins

80 Page Views

• Views: 80
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: ThinkPad yoga S3 14 (Europe) - are battery problems fixed?

2015-08-12, 10:21 AM

So far so good. I got one BSOD on the first day, that sorted itself out and didn't appear again. Also a few times I got a notification that the battery is not detected, despite the laptop being only on batery. But nothing happened, laptop worked just fine after notifications. No battery or other problems whatsoever. I've got windows 10 for 2 weeks now and that workes smoothly as well. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms