Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: S Series, ThinkPad Yoga and Twist Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

09-20-2013

1 Signins

40 Page Views

• Message 1 of 2

Thinkpad Twist Screen Vibration, Cursor Jumping, Right Side Charm menu opens

2013-09-20, 2:27 AM

I have a Lenovo Twist Thinkpad S230S and I've had a lot of the same problems other people have posted about here. Screen dimmed at odd times, screen rotation problems...I've upgraded, downloaded, new drivers, old drivers, bios this, patch that, etc, etc. (Not too mention a bad SSD - more on that in a bit.)  To put it MILDLY - owning my Twist has NOT been a good experience.

A problem I've had for a while now, that makes my computer almost unusable when it's happening, is a very bad screen vibration, with the right side charms menu vibrating in and out very quickly. There appears to be a second cursor on the right hand side too, which is also vibrating very quickly. Sometimes when I make the screen much bigger then smaller, with the pinch pull touch technique, it stops for a little bit.  

I've about had it with this thing. My Twist experience started with a bad SSD drive as soon as I bought it last December. This took many weeks to get replaced....luckily I made a big enough stink that I didn't have to send my computer back. (What does Lenovo expect you to do while you send back your computer for a month or two? This is the only computer I own...I can't just send it in and not have it for that length of time.)

If this computer was an automobile, it would most assuredly qualify for rebates and compensation under the "Lemon Law." And from what I can tell on these forums, I won't even get an answer until many more people start posting the same problem. I'm really at the end of my rope.

Options

1 Posts

11-02-2014

United States

2 Signins

8 Page Views

• Views: 8
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Thinkpad Twist Screen Vibration, Cursor Jumping, Right Side Charm menu opens

2014-11-02, 23:42 PM

Is there a solution?!

I have to boot my laptop up, then go away for 40-50 minutes while it works out these delirum tremors....

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms