04-10-2014

United Kingdom

26 Signins

223 Page Views

• Views: 223
  • Message 1 of 2

Yoga S1 keyboard and mouse inactive

2015-02-11, 8:49 AM

I have a Yoga S1 and am finding that they keyboard and touchpad mouse frequenclty disables after boot up or after folding back the screen.  No response at all from key press or mouse so only option I have is to use the touch screen to reboot the machine.  Sometimes I even have to boot it twice to get it ro recognise the keyboard.  It seems as though the disable option necessary when the screen is folded back is somehow activating when it shouldnt.

Not convenient at all as you can imagine and also somewhat embarassing when in front of clients (and I am an IT Consultant!)

Updated all drives to latest of course.

Any thoughts please?

Steve

Options

1 Posts

02-12-2015

United States

4 Signins

28 Page Views

• Views: 28
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga S1 keyboard and mouse inactive

2015-02-12, 19:33 PM
I have the exact same problem on some of my Yoga's here in my clinic. It seems the only people that have problems are those who change the modes (laptop to tent/tablet etc). All our OS's have been downgraded to Windows 7 and all drivers updated. Many of the screen orientations will not change and the Windows 7 driver that allows for orientations has been installed multiple times. Only resolution is to reboot the computer but it will happen again.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms