Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: S Series, ThinkPad Yoga and Twist Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

04-28-2014

FL

1 Signins

8 Page Views

• Views: 8
  • Message 1 of 2

thinkpad Twist wireless internet problem

2014-04-28, 22:20 PM

Hi, I've had my Thinkpad Twist for almost a year now and I was trying to unintsall a few unneeded programs from my laptop in the hopes that it would make my laptop work faster. I think I may have deleted something essential for my laptop to connect to wireless internet in error. 

My laptop is only allowing me to connect to the internet via an ethernet cable, not wireless internet, and this is a serious problem because I go to a school that uses laptops during almost every class. I need wifi to be able to get my work done. 

I've tried things such as fn + f5 or f8 but none of these commands are working. I also went into settings and under wireless, airplane mode is off and so is bluetooth. I've also tried to refresh my PC, but I need an administrator password that I dont have (since my laptop is set up with the school).

I wanted to know if anyone has a similar problem or if someone has any ideas that I could benefit from.

Thank You

Options

18 Posts

04-23-2014

Kansas, United States

59 Signins

394 Page Views

• Views: 394
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: thinkpad Twist wireless internet problem

2014-04-29, 3:45 AM

You can re-install the wireless drivers.

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?&DocID=DS032615

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)