Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sinistercouch
Paper Tape
Views: 292
Message 1 of 3

Cannot properly install any Intel drivers on lenovo thinkpad yoga

Hi!

I did a clean install of windows 8.1 after installing a new SSD to a lenovo thinkpad yoga, and I cannot seem to install any intel drivers. This is a serious problem, because I can't use connect to the internet, and if I cannot do so, then I can't use the auto-update functionality. Additionally, I cannot even install the auto-update driver. I tried installing the SCCM .INF files as well, that didn't change anything. I'm at my wit's end here. Anybody got any ideas?

joesixgig
802.11n
Views: 251
Message 2 of 3

Re: Cannot properly install any Intel drivers on lenovo thinkpad yoga

If you can borrow a USB to ethernet adapter, you could try updating over LAN. As for the driver, i have mine working on a TPY12 with a fresh Windows Install. Before doing the install I added the driver to the Win8 install USB, and during the Win8 install there is a point where you can load a driver. This worked fine, but after installing and doing a million Windows and SysUpdate updates the Wifi driver update keeps showing. I've tried installing it a few times, to no avail. Wifi still works, so for now I'll just have to ignore that update. 

sinistercouch
Paper Tape
Views: 232
Message 3 of 3

Re: Cannot properly install any Intel drivers on lenovo thinkpad yoga

Thank you,

Yes, this worked, sorry for the delay in my reply.  Computers *shrugs*

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors