Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DramaticDelta
Paper Tape
Views: 868
Message 1 of 3

Drivers for yoga 460 pen?

Hi lenovo forums

I just got the 460 and installed a bunch of things on it like flash, blender, unity, ms office and so on. I now notice that if i try to use my pen in flash it simply gets stuck and won't let me draw. So I read up on it online which suggested updating drivers and flash. Well I've updated flash but that doesn't make any difference and so I go online to find drivers for the pen only to find that they don't seem to be there, can't find any on wacoms site and neither here on lenovos site, all I find related to the pen is a driver for the software that tells me the pen is running out of battery.

So, do any of you know where I can find some updated drivers for the pen? The whole point of gettings this laptop kinda was that it had a pen...

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 840
Message 2 of 3

Re: Drivers for yoga 460 pen?

Hi dramaticDelta, welcome to the forums,

it's possible you didn't find the driver; it was missing from the web site for a couple of days but would appear to now be available again.  Hopefully this resolves your issue.

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/ThinkPad-Yoga-Series-laptops/ThinkPad-...

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

DramaticDelta
Paper Tape
Views: 828
Message 3 of 3

Re: Drivers for yoga 460 pen?

That was what i was looking for! Thank you! 

Sadly it didn't work... Flash is still freezing up on pen use.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors