Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yogasutra
Paper Tape
Views: 325
Message 1 of 2

Factory Reset NOT from within Windows

I'm selling my Lenovo Twist and want to get it back to factory state, INCLUDING the original configuration for the partitions. See, during the lifetime of my Lenovo Twist I created a separate partition to store my personal files (documents, pictures, music, skydrive) and a partition for File History, but now that I'm selling it I want those partitions gone and the space to go back to the C: partition. When I do it via the Windows 8 "Remove Everything and Reinstall Windows", it deletes everything in the partition but does not delete the partition itself. So it's not in essence a true "factory reset". Is there any way to do it directly through Lenovo, maybe in the pre-booting phase?
ennioannio
Paper Tape
Views: 304
Message 2 of 2

Re: Factory Reset NOT from within Windows

in my pc was not working, but in yours it may be. press f11 in pre boot phase as the logo appears and should start a factory refresh. If you already reparted the Q restoring partition may be gone. I m not an expert, i just read it as the "official" factory reset from lenovo. You ll find tutorials...if not working I have no idea

Good luck

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors