cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lerocca
What's DOS?
Views: 226
Message 1 of 1

How can I have real support from lenovo? Laptop wont boot and international support doesnt help me

I bought TPS230U in may2013, and one monthe ago, the laptop just turned off by itself and wont turn on anymore. I had tried troubleshoop refresh and resetting options but it doesnt work.

My warranty certificate is still valid for itnernational support (now I live in  Brazil), so that, I called Brazil´s support (My laptop ID is: Type 3347 2GU S/N xxxxxxx 13/02.

At the first time I contacted by phone, the attendant asked me to (once again) turn off the laptop  and call back again. Well, I did it, adn (of course) it didnt work. So I called once again. The second the new clerk said I should buy a cd or dvd ( which could not be via USB stick ) , download from other computer and copy  an image file  that lenovo would understand the problem . I explained that I had not cd to record that moment. But he was very rude, and told me that it the  support goes to my house and concludes that there is a software problem and not hardwa, I was supposed to pay for the visit. So, I went to a store and bought a recordable CD , recorded the ISO file and got home to insert it into the laptop and....for my surprise,  my laptop doenst have any  entry for CD ! I feel that lenovo has been really disrespectfull with me and all I want is to have a simple support to my laptop, but I still couldnt have. Pleaase let me know how can I solve this problem before my waranty term expires!!! 

Moderator Note; s/n edited for member's own protection

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors