Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seppy93
Paper Tape
Views: 1,098
Message 1 of 2

Issue with Photoshop on Yoga 14 when using Active Pen

Hello. I am currentlly experiencing issues with Adobe Photoshop CS6 when using the Active pen that comes with the Yoga 14. When "Press and hold for right clicking" is disabled in Pen and Touch settings, any click-and-drag actions using the pen in Photoshop causes the cursor to stick. I recorded these to illustrate the problem:

Using mouse (how it's supposed to work)

Using pen

(strangely enough, when I use screen recording, the pen's cursor doesn't appear to move, so I had to record with my phone to show the issue)

If I use modifier keys (alt, shift, ctrl) while clicking with the pen in Photoshop, the same thing happens: the pen cursor seems to be stuck in place as I move the pen. These issues seem to happen exclusively with Photoshop - the pen behaves normally in other softwares.

Also, I cannot enable "press and hold", because that will just lead to a different issue that has been known for years in Photoshop. I have tried different methods to fix this, including disabling Windows ink, and disabling press and hold is the only thing that works.

amalicule
What's DOS?
Views: 994
Message 2 of 2

Re: Issue with Photoshop on Yoga 14 when using Active Pen

Did you ever find a solution?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors