Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: S Series, ThinkPad Yoga and Twist Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

10-12-2014

London

3 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 3

LeNovo Thinkpad S1 YOGA

2014-10-12, 21:03 PM

Hi, I use my thinkpad to teach. I have downloaded PDF annotator as I need to annotate PDFs while teaching (class exercises etc). However, when I connect to certain projectors (with HDMI connection on the laptop) with PDF Annotator open , the program first of all slows up and then bluescreen crashes. I cannot workout whether it is the Annotator software causing the computer to crash or the HDMI connection to the projector. However, while working on PDF annotator without connecting to a projector it seems to work fine.

I would be really grateful if anyone has encountered this problem and knows a way to overcome it!

Many thanks

Des

Options

7 Posts

10-10-2014

cook islands

10 Signins

116 Page Views

• Views: 116
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: LeNovo Thinkpad S1 YOGA

2014-10-13, 10:43 AM

Will your yoga crash if you connect it on projector and will not be using the software?

it could be problem with driver (graphic, chipset etc.)

Do I understand well that it will crash with BSOD (Blue screen of death)? If yes, can you read the message which it will show on your screen? If you will be able  to post that message, it will be much easier to tell, where could be problem

Options

3 Posts

10-12-2014

London

3 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: LeNovo Thinkpad S1 YOGA

2014-10-15, 19:07 PM

Many thanks for the reply, I will wait until it crahes, copy the message and then conatct lenovo for a solution.

Thanks again

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms