cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dataavdelingen
Paper Tape
Views: 216
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo S531 va USB 3.0 Docking. No secondary monitor?

Hi. I have been having the strangest of problems with my Lenovo S531 and usb 3.0 docking. I recently first-time installed windows 7 and updated the the machine completely. I then installed the USB 3.0 docking, and everything worked great just a few days ago. When I started to use the computer again yesterday, my secondary monitor did not come on at all. At first I thought it was just a windows bug, so I restarted the machine, but when it came back on the problem still occurred. Then I tried switching to another monitor of the same type...and nothing. This was starting to get really strange, so I tried to reinstall and update to the latest docking drivers, but still nothing! At this point I started to get desperate so I tried multiple ways to install the drivers towards the docking, and nothing. I even tried to use a new and unopened docking (identical to the one I was using) and the same problem still occurred! *taking a deep breath* I have no idea what is going on, and for some reason all my devices in the device manager is gone to. Is there anyone who have experienced a similar problem that can help me?

P.s I have tried to identify the monitor through the screen resolution tab, but it seems like the monitor is not even plugged in. (have also tried to just plug the monitor directly in my computer without the docking, and that works just fine)  

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors