Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mickael28
Blue Screen Again
Views: 678
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Settings unusable on Metro view, application crashes

Hello,

I wanted to see what are the Lenovo settings that we can alter by going to the Lenovo icon on the Metro view of my Lenovo Thinkpad S1 Yoga, but every time I try to go there (I've rebooted 3 times already) I get the message to either share usage statistics or not, and none of the buttons are clickable (I've tried the mouse, touchscreen, tabulation)... the Lenovo screen just closes after a few seconds and the application exits, so I cannot use those settings.

I downloaded a package I saw here for 'SettingsDependency', but that didn't make any difference either.

Any idea, what the problem could be? or maybe how could I disable that initial question about the usage statistics to see if I could get to the app and start using it?

Thank you.

mickael28
Blue Screen Again
Views: 655
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Settings unusable on Metro view, application crashes

And I was thinking, could I manually create an entry in my registry to say that I've already selected to either allow or disallow my usage statistics to be sent to Lenovo?

Any idea of the parameter and value that I should create in the registry? This is what I currently see... 

lenovo-settings.PNG

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors