Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hssri
What's DOS?
Views: 759
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Thinkpad L380 Display is very dull

I recently bought Lenovo Thinkpad L380 and I see that display is very dull though it supports anti-glare.

I keep it to the maximum brightness but still, I see that the display is not bright enough (No Power mode is ON).

I tried changing the brightness values using the Intel Graphic Display settings but it doesn't seem working out well as it just enhances the overall brightness and the screen looks weird.

Has anyone faced this kind of behavior?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 645
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad L380 Display is very dull

Hi hssri! Welcome to our forums community. Let's try booting to BIOS to check if the display is still very dull. Try the steps here: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht500216. Try running the update using the Lenovo Vantage app. Install the updates then restart the laptop. Update us if the issue persist.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors