Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trulu
Paper Tape
Views: 849
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 14 Windows 10 upgrade

Hi guys, i just freshly install windows 10 in my Thinkpad Yoga 14, any recommendation for lenovo driver and software? i just upgrade it from 8.1 and i dont like bloatware. 

Guru
Views: 804
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 14 Windows 10 upgrade

Hi.

Here it is my "non-official / non-supported by Lenovo" page were I list all the Lenovo software that is available for Windows 10. 

http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Windows_10_Lenovo_Tools_Summary

I will recommend you to get "Lenovo System Interface Foundation", "Lenovo Settings", "Lenovo Companion"

Regards

Martín Itúrbide
OS2World.com NewsMaster
Self-proclaimed Trackpoint Fan Club President
"Don't Panic" 
Wil Wheaton
Remember: Your Friend Wil Declares....
Please click "Kudos" for Ego Boost !!

trulu
Paper Tape
Views: 800
Message 3 of 5

thank you so much for your reply, what happen if i download the discontinue software? 

Guru
Views: 787
Message 4 of 5

Hi

The discontinued software is software that Lenovo does not support anymore. Some of those software has been replaced with different software with other name, or simply removed from the market.

From a technical perspective nothing wrong can happen (supposly) , but some software may not work and you will no get official support for it.

Regards

Martín Itúrbide
OS2World.com NewsMaster
Self-proclaimed Trackpoint Fan Club President
"Don't Panic" 
Wil Wheaton
Remember: Your Friend Wil Declares....
Please click "Kudos" for Ego Boost !!

dbl_d
Fanfold Paper
Views: 502
Message 5 of 5

Can you help me make  my Yoga a laptop again after the Windows 10 upgrade?  Lenovo will NOT provide support, Microsoft gave up, and the solutions in this forum did not work.

1.  Yoga 14 THinkpad model -- I got the keyboard on the laptop working after deleting the Synaptics Mouse Driver.  THe problem is that it automatically comes back after every reboot.  I am considering adding a startup script to delete it automatically every time.

2.  Rotation is not working after all of the suggestions in this forum, and there is no tile for rotation.

3.  I am completely frustrated with the lack of support from Lenovo, and ready to revert back to Window 8.1.  My next machine will be another Mac.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors