Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agvalle
What's DOS?
Views: 796
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 260 - WIDI does not work

I recently bought a Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 260 with Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.

I instaled Intel Wireless Display Software to see the desktop on a TV. The software works with the Samsung TV I have where I work, but it does work with the Samsung TV I have at home. The Samsung TV model I have is the UE55F6400. When I tried to connect, the connection works for a while, but after a time I receive the message "Video Data not compatible" ("Datos de Vídeo no compatibles" in Spanish).

Of course I instaled the newest drivers for the notebook and the last firmware of the TV.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 748
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 260 - WIDI does not work

I think that widi just doesn't work all that well.  Probably the most common receiver is the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter.  I tried using that device wirh several machines (Including the ThinkPad Yoga 260) with different versions of Intel chipsets and wjhat I have learned is that sometimes widi works and sometimes it doesn't.  I searched for your TV model on this forum and the only reference was some guy complaining that widi didn't work with his T540p.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
kevinCCSI
Paper Tape
Views: 687
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 260 - WIDI does not work

microsoft has a version 2 of the widi adapter, it has worked flawlessly with my 260.  2 hotels/2 5 day classes, swapped them every day before/after class.  Not 1 issue connecting

Kevin

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors