Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ObludaNatNat
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,049
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 260 pen stopped working

Hello,

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 260 laptop, Windows 10 64 bit, and a few months back the pen stopped working.

I may have contributed to that. I got the ingenius idea to try to install my Wacom Intuos pen driver to see if it would work. The Lenovo pen stopped working but after I uninstalled the Intuos driver, the pen started working agin. But then Windows 10 updated and the pen started behaving strangely.

I tried to disable Windows Ink, manually and via console commands, specifically “reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Pen /v LegacyPenInteractionModel /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f”. After I entered this command the pen stopped working completely, and hasn't worked since.

I tried entering the counter command “reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Pen /v LegacyPenInteractionModel /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f”, I tried updating the pen driver via device manager. I tried updating all my drivers via Lenovo bridge (downloading all sorts of drivers, wintab, firmware updates...)updating my Bios, reinstalling Windows and reverting to factory settings. After that the touch display stopped working too, but somehow i mannaged to get it working agin. Regarding the pen, my computer doesn't even have the Wacom pen driver anymore, and I can't find it anywhere. I even searched the Wacom website for it, to no avail.

Is there something I could do? Or do i have to take it to my retailer and have it serviced?

I will be gratefull for any advice.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors