Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ngarkov
Paper Tape
Views: 391
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga s1 Microphone doesn't work after windows10 update

Hello, I've got a problem with my Integrated Camera drivers/ Audio drivers. I believe the driver should be for the integrated camera, as microphone is on the same board. Anyway, after switching to Windows 10, my microphone stopped working. I've downloaded the driver from the website but the installation was stopped by either message "This app doesn't work on Windows10" or "Device not found" (I assume the microphone as the camera works.) When I go to skype settings and choose the microphone, the field is stated as "NONE" . Could someone give me information about what is going on, as it is really annoying? Thanks
ngarkov
Paper Tape
Views: 336
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga s1 Microphone doesn't work after windows10 update

Does anybody else got that problem?? Do you have any solution?? Please..
Still to that date, when I try to install the drivers it shows that the version is not compatable.

nilsoli
Fanfold Paper
Views: 327
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga s1 Microphone doesn't work after windows10 update

Hi. I had the same problem using the drivers provided by lenovo support website : the microphone is not recognized by w10 and does not appear in the recording devices.

I had found the solution of desinstalling manually the drivers, and letting windows update automatically the audio drivers, which resulting in a fully fonctional microphone.

Unfortunately, today windows updated again automatically the driver and now uses the same deficient driver as the one provided by lenovo. Thanks lenovo for giving crapware to windows.

It now results back in a not working microphone with no way to solve it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors